Thursday, 8 May 2014

Day 8 - important meeting

So big (for me) meeting at work today meant I needed to be fairly smart. That meant trouble cos the last time I tried,  none of my smart dresses fitted... I'd been relying on smart trousers until now.  I knew I needed to at least try one of the dresses gathering dust in my wardrobe...
I was so shocked when I got it on AND got the zip done up!  Ok so it was a bit on the tight side but I could breathe and it passed the sit down test. I guess the running had actually made a small difference after all.

I was feeling guilty that I didn't run last night so I did my first two laps today. Struggled but made it round. Guess I have no excuse to keep doing two laps now :/

No comments:

Post a Comment